Top 10 A.R Rahman Songs that will blow your mind


Everyone needs some good music to calm down and get rid of all the boredom right? That's what happened to me, I was just so bored because I can't go out and hang out with my friends. So my bestie recommended me the songs of the one and only A.R Rahman. I love his work in many old and new movies, they are all so good. A.R Rahman has many songs from back then that i love so much that I didn't keep tabs on his new songs. I am sure his songs are wonderful even now. And then the idea struck me, I am sure there are many people who want to listen to his greatest hits so I wrote this blog. 


Before I give you the list, let me give you a short introduction on A.R Rahman. A.R Rahman is an Indian composer, singer and music producer who works mainly in Tamil and Hindi movies. He is known for working on many popular movies like Bombay from which the legendary song Humma Humma originated from and kadhalan in Tamil movies and Guru and Dil Se in the Bollywood Industry. You must have heard about Slumdog millionaire, yes that famous movie won him two Academy Awards. He also did other Hollywood movies like 127 hours and people like us.


Let's move on to the list now shall we.

1) The Humma song
2) Jai Ho
3) Thali Pogatha song
4) Mazhai Kuruvi
5) Nenje ezhu
6) Malargale Malargale
7) Nilame Poru Nilame
8) New York Nagaram
9) China china asai
10) Muqabla


I have heard from my friends that his songs in some recent movies have been so good, so I did some music marathon. I really hope you enjoyed this list and some of you got your go to song from this list. Hope you liked the blog and do follow and subscribe to Alpha Galaxy. Leave a comment down below so we can take your suggestions. Bye!

Comments

  1. Good Song list. Mariyan film Nenje yezhu is alltime good among other songs. I could understand that space constraints for u guys to upload more. Anyways good work and keep doing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post with great song selection in the list. Keep rocking.. Awaiting eagerly for ur next post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Taylor Swift's Folklore Album is more tempting than Ice cream on a hot day!

Workout Music to lift your Spirits

Women's Day