Justin Bieber Songs list that are out of this World

 


Hey did you guys know that Justin Bieber's new song Lonely has just released and it's so good btw. And it took me whirling back to when I was 12 and a huge fan girl of Justin Bieber. I'd probably spend hours scrolling through his Instagram or Twitter even if I wasn't allowed to and i will bet that Justin Bieber's songs were on the loop till I go to bed. And then i realized that I had lost touch with the fan girl inside me and listened to his songs only when it showed up on my Spotify playlist. So I took a drive down the memory lane and listened to all his albums. I realized I just missed Justin Bieber and his greatness never dimmed down. He started singing really early but was good even then, ugh I don't know how he does it, well I guess there can only be one Justin Bieber. Long story short I decided to write this blog and just wanted to share some of his songs that will never lose it's greatness even after a hundred years. Enjoy and I really hope you listened to these songs. 


Top 11 Justin Bieber songs that are out of this World:
1) Sorry
2) Baby (feat. Ludacris)
3) What do you mean?
4) Stuck with you (with Ariana Grande)
5) 10,000 hours (with Dan + Shay)
6) Yummy
7) Holy (feat.Chance the rapper)
8) I Don't Care (with Ed Sheeran)
9) Let me love you (with DJ Snake)
10) Love Yourself
11) Monster (with Shawn Mendes)


Justin Bieber won the male artist of 2020 at People's Choice Award. This is my list based on my opinion, so no hard feelings I am sure your list is good too. Anyway these are the songs that are the gems in the music industry. If you are new to Justin Bieber and want to know what all the hype is about, then this list is perfect for you, and he is worth all the hype. I really hope you liked these songs and are listening to them until you go to bed like us. If you liked this post follow Alpha Galaxy for more. Bye and let's stay strong together.  


Check these out:




Comments

  1. Wow, all the songs were amazing. You have the best list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That post was so good. You gus are the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good. Cant wait till Thursday for ur next blog gals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything new apart from Western music

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will do new topics each month.
      This month our blogs are about music.

      Delete
    2. If you are a fan of SPB go check out our blog on him I'm sure you'll like it

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Taylor Swift's Folklore Album is more tempting than Ice cream on a hot day!

Workout Music to lift your Spirits

Women's Day